Google+

Translate

14 August 2013

Some New Content Ideas, and where I'm going with them.


Well, like the Title subtly suggests, I have some ideas on new content. As I have not had as much Geeky/Gamer content as I would have liked recently, I'm going to remedy this with Two new blog post categories, which I will explain in this post. There will still be random non-geeky / non-gaming related posts, and due to their random nature I'll not really bother categorising them But will also throw in one non-random(may still be random in it's own right), non-gaming, non-geeky category which Means 3 in Total. Fun times!

Anyway, down to It...

The New Categories:

The OSS - This will be a gaming related category, Focusing on Old School Shooters, mainly first person, but not restricted to any particular genre other than "shooters", decided this as it's one of my favourite gaming genres, and there's many great titles and series / franchises to look at, The name explained is of course OSS = Old School Shooters pretty simple.

The OSEX - Here I will look at two things, Open Source software, and also Operating systems again mainly open source but basically anything that floats my geeky boat, to explain the name, it's simple, OS = open source / operating system, EX = experience, didn't want to call it OSX as this can be confused / associated with apple's OSX, which I most likely will not be looking at.

Booze Reviewze - I will be Reviewing random Alcoholic drinks that I’ve tried from some of my favourite and regular drinks to random and obscure lesser known drinks, this should cover anything from beer, lager, spirits, liqueur, anything really, although I'm not a big wine drinker, I won't rule anything out.

What Else?

Other Changes to come.. A domain name! lol maybe a website and a .com, we shall see what happens there. Some artwork and design are needed I think, so there's plenty for me to work on. other than that, I may also throw in some cooking related content, and other valuable and useful skills for the collapse of civilisation or whatever random apocalypse that may or may not come to pass. Video content is also something I'm looking into although I do not have a decent camera so would need to get that sorted first.


Above all, Relax and Have Fun.
To Be Continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment