Google+

Translate

20 September 2013

Beer: A look at Corona Extra - Viva Mexico!!

Corona Extra

Beer, Yes.. I like beer, so I thought why not share it with the world or at least anyone who happens across this blog.

In this post I'll be Drinking some Corona Extra, and also testing out my new Trusty Beer Mug which will not only facilitate drinking of beer, but also aid in everyday non beer drinking activities, such as drinking or water, orange juice or Pepsi:


Why is there a Dreamcast Controller there? Who knows...?


A bit about Corona Extra:

This is the first time I will be trying Corona while sober, I've had it many times while already drinking or already drunk, but never from a stone cold sober state. As you can see in the picture above, It's a Clear Gold coloured beer, imported from Mexic, weighing in at 4.5% vol. this is the 330ml bottle, and is Eq. to 1.5 UK units per bottle. How this differs from standard Corona I have no idea, I didn't get any to compare. Corona Extra is distributed(in the UK) by "Molson Coors Ltd".


Conclusion:

I was Actually surprised, I enjoyed this beer and would highly recommend it to anyone(Except pregnant women) for any occasion or just for a cold beer whenever, when I tested/tasted for this post It was at ambient room temperature and the Glass was slightly cooler, Gives a nice Crisp taste but nothing overpowering, and not too gassy either. when poured into a glass There was no head at all. after drinking there was kind of a sweet or honey-like smell from the Glass which was also pleasant, Anyway I like this beer it's good and adds to the list of Mexican drinks I like.

So Yeah, if you can, stock up on these and keep a few in the fridge for whenever. It's also not expensive at all. Corona Extra gets my Official ThumbsUp! "Good all rounder" beer rating... which I just made up.

My beer rating system:

The system I use to rate beer has more of a mystical and/or extra-normal Basis rather than scientific as I do not believe science is applicable to beer rating as it's more of an individual and spiritual experience. the science of my taste in beer does not apply to the next person.

No comments:

Post a Comment